Sunday, October 4, 2009
Toshiba 19AV600U Awesome Little TV!!
I just returned a piece of junk Coby 15" TV and purchased the Toshiba 19" 19AV600U for my kitchen. What a great TV. The picture is awesome, the viewing angle is great, and the feature set is better than most similar TVs. I really like being able to re-label the channel descriptions because I don't have a cable box and the HD channels are all over the place. I can label them and then save them to the favorites, which makes them easy to scroll thru. I thought I would save money with the Coby but what a piece of junk. It had a very poor picture and a terribly limited viewing angle. The coby stopped working after two days. I am very happy with the Toshiba and I'm sure you will be too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment