Only time will tell if this TV will last but I recieved it just several days after I ordered it for my elderly mother who wanted to replace an old TV in her bedroom. For now the unit will only be used as a regular television with nothing else attached to it.
The TV was super simple to setup. The colors are great and it is meant to be watched from at least 5 feet away I would say and you will see a clear picture. Mom will be watching it from about 8 feet away.
I was concerned about the other reviewers' issues with the attached stand but mine only had plastic wrap which I easily removed. You then rotate the stand to its proper position manually. There is a switch that you will see once you rotate the stand, to 'Lock' or 'Unlock'
My TV also came with a comprehensive manual and the box itself had illustrations for the basic unpacking of the unit including the rotation of the stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment